Sea Coast Condominiums Rates
|Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Aug||Weekly||Monthly|
|2 Bedroom Oceanfront||$1,100.00||$2,800.00|
|2 Bedroom Ocean View||$1,000.00||$2,600.00|
|1 Bedroom Ocean View||$900.00||$2.200.00|
Sea Coast Rental Information
Payment of balance due must be made in full 30 days prior to check-in for rentals of one month or less.
- Payment of first month must be made 30 days prior to check in for rentals of more than one month.
- As an optional add-on to your reservation, travel insurance is available for purchase. Vacation Rental Insurance provides coverage for prepaid, nonrefundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. Separate terms and conditions apply, read your Description of Coverage/Policy carefully and contact CSA at (866) 999-4018 with coverage questions.
- As a part of your stay, you may purchase a Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3000. Any damages that exceed $3000 or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $3000. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/g20vrd. The Vacation Rental Damage plan can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Sea Coast Rentals, Inc. any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact Sea Coast Rentals, Inc. directly if you do not wish to participate in this assignment. If you do not wish to purchase the Vacation Rental Damage Protection, a $500 damage deposit will be required upon check-in and funds will be released within 30 days of departure less any deductions.
- Check-out: 10:00 am
- Check-in: 3:00 – 5:00 pm
- Maximum occupancy is 1
- Bedroom 4 people, 2
- Bedroom 6 people.
- Our condominiums are non-smoking.
- Pets are not allowed in rental units. Sorry, no exceptions.
- 7 night minimum stay required.
- Master Card and Visa are accepted.
- Florida Resort and Sales Tax of (12.5%)
- Cleaning fees
(1 bedroom $91)
(2 Bedroom $91)
- Booking fee of $35
|June & July||Weekly||Monthly|
|2 Bedroom Oceanfront||$1,325.00||$3,600.00|
|2 Bedroom Ocean View||$1,200.00||$3,350.00|
|1 Bedroom Ocean View||$1,050.00||$2,850.00|
Holiday weeks: Easter week, Memorial week, 4th of July week, and Labor Day week are an additional $100 to the base rate.
Any one bedroom that has additional bedding such as a twin or bunks will be charged an additional $10 if used (108, 208, 211, 308, 310, 511).
2 bedrooms sleep up to 6 and 1 bedroom sleep up to 4. Additional fees will be added for excessive laundry and cleaning.
|Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec||Weekly||Monthly|
|2 Bedroom Oceanfront||$900.00||$1,975.00|
|2 Bedroom Ocean View||$800.00||$1,850.00|
|1 Bedroom Ocean View||$700.00||$1,700.00|
*New Rates take effect June 2019